Hotel Relax Torreruja Thalasso & Spa 4* Superior
Isola Rossa, Sardinia
Super Sardinian hotel on the north-west coast of the island with huge pool, spa. Uninterrupted sea-views and just a short walk in to the fishing village of Isola Rossa.
We'd love to help you with your holiday plans! Call us on +44 (0)1223 460100
Arrival day: Saturday Car hire: Recommended
As soon as you arrive at Hotel Relax Torreruja, you'll realise you have made the right decision. The enormous swimming pool sits right in front of the hotel with clear views across to the glistening, blue sea (the hotel management has refused to put umbrellas up around the pool as it would ruin this amazing panorama, shade can be found in other areas that do not interfere with the scenery). The little fishing village of Isola Rossa is just a few minutes walk away where you can find a small selection of shops, bars and restaurants plus the most amazing sea views with fantastic red granite rock. The west facing postion of the hotel enables you to enjoy the super spectacle of the sun dropping into the sea every evening whilst you sip a cool glass of Vermentino - an idyllic end to the day.
The stunning main beach is just a 200 metre walk away from the hotel - sandy and safe for all ages, here you can rent sun beds and umbrellas. There are also a selection of small bays tucked between the red rocks with decking, mats and umbrellas from where guests may enjoy swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear water. Should you be happy to walk a little further, the beautiful Marinedda beach can be reached by a path along the cliff top.
The rooms are well spaced out, comfortably furnished and all have air-conditioning, satellite TV, safe, phone, mini-bar and shower room with hairdryer.
- Standard Double double room (max. 2 adults plus a cot)
- Superior Double double room with 2 single sofa beds(max. 2 adults and 2 children up to 5yrs)
- Relax Family Room double room with 2 single sofa beds (max. 2 adults and 2 children up to 13yrs)
- Suite double room with separate lounge and 2 single sofa beds (max. 2 adults and 2 children up to 13yrs)
- Junior Suite Executive sea-view double bedroom with double sofa bed and panoramic veranda (max. 2 adults and 2 children up to 13yrs)
- Master Suite double and twin bedrooms with lounge 2 single sofa beds (max. 4 adults and 2 children up to 13yrs)
- President Suite sea-view luxury bedroom with open plan lounge and 2 single sofa beds plus panoramic verandas (max. 4 adults and 2 children up to 13yrs)
- Imperial Suite sea-view luxury suite with double bedroom and open plan lounge with 2 single sofa beds plus a second double bedroom (2 bathrooms) and panoramic verandas (max. 4 adults and 2 children up to 13yrs)
Eating at Torreruja is a great experience and there are 2 restaurants to choose from. The Tramonto Rosso offers local and international fare and Sotto le Stelle specialises in seafood dishes served at candlelit tables. There is also the Bar ‘Nord Ovest’, by the pool with show cooking serving fresh and delicious snacks, cold dishes, pasta and pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven and grill.
The hotel is very proud of its Venere Centre a small health club that offers beauty treatments and includes a gym, sauna, Turkish bath, hydro-massage, massages and bar offering teas and tisanes. Should you wish to take advantage of this little oasis, there is a charge to be paid locally.
Hotel Torreruja prefers to use an electronic card for all cash payments during your stay that will be issued to you on arrival and you may credit any amount onto it at any time during your holiday. This makes life a lot easier as there is no need to carry cash around with you whilst swimming, sunbathing or walking along the super sandy beach.
Other services include:
- After dinner piano bar
- WiFi in reception, pool and bar areas
- A selection of excursions by sea and by land - payable locally
- Boat hire - payable locally
- Babysitting - payable locally
- Tennis court - payable locally
- The water park ‘Aquafantasy’ is just 2km away
With Alghero only 1 hour away and plenty of other beautiful beaches and places of interest to visit, the only problem here will be tearing yourselves away from the comfort and peacefulness of Hotel Relax Torreruja.
Restaurants: 2 (Tramonto Rosso & Sotto le Stelle). Bars: 2 (1 in main building & 1 pool-side). Venus Centre: sauna, massage, Turkish bath, gym, hydromassage, various beauty treatments.
Location & DistancesView larger map
- Village centre
- Alghero airport
Please email or phone +44 (0)1223 460100 for prices.
Please email or phone +44 (0)1223 460100 for availability.
What our guests say
Charlotte Peterson, London
Very good room, really spacious for the four of us, a sea view through the trees and good outside space as well. The pool was fantastic, the food was good – both breakfast and dinner buffets were plentiful and fresh, very efficiently run. The restaurant staff were friendly and we received very good service.