- Air conditioning
- Pool (x4 of different dimensions)
- Sun beds
- Sun umbrellas
- Pool/beach towels
- Private parking
- Laundry service
- Boat trips
- Shuttle bus
- Childrens club
Arrival day: Any
Car hire: Recommended
Resort and Spa Le Dune offers, by far, the best value for a great family holiday in the northern part of the island. With the transfer/driving time almost the same from both the major airports of Olbia and Alghero (1.5hrs), it is easily accessible and cannot be highly recommended for those of you looking for both fun and relaxation. Set amidst sand dunes and age-old juniper trees the resort is home to 10 restaurants, 6 swimming pools, 6 bars, dedicated children's area and a large choice of sporting and recreational activities.
The village is essentially divided into 5 parts and all rooms are equipped with a veranda, air conditioning, safe, TV, telephone, minibar, beach towels and shower room with hair dryer:
I Ginepri Perfect for families.
- 1 Swimming Pool for all guests.
- Superior rooms Double bedroom plus single sofa bed (max. 3 guests plus cot).
- Superior Family 2 communicating Superior Ginepri rooms with 2 bathrooms (max. 5 guests plus cot).
- Family Suites Double bedroom with separate lounge with 2 single sofa beds (max. 4 guests plus cot).
- Senior Suites 2 Double/twin bedrooms with separate lounge with 2 single sofa beds (max. 6 guests).
Le Palme Perfect for couples with a child.
- 2 Swimming Pools 1 for all guests and 1 for children with water games.
- Standard Rooms Double bedroom plus single sofa bed for child (max. 2 adults plus child up to 5 yrs).
- Standard Family 2 communicating Standard Rooms (max. 4 adults and 2 children 0-5 yrs)
- Superior Room Double bedroom plus single sofa bed (max. 2 adults and 1 child 0-13yrs).
- Superior Family 2 communicating Superior Rooms (max. 4 adults and 2 children 0-13 yrs)
Le Rocce Quieter, slightly more reserved area.
- 1 Swimming Pool for all guests
- Superior Rooms Double bedroom with single sofa bed for child and the possibility of communicating rooms.
- Superior Family 2 communicating Superior Rooms (max. 4 adults and 2 children 0-13yrs).
Le Sabine and Spa Occupies the most tranquil area of the village.
- 1 Swimming Pool shared between guests at Le Sabine and Duna Bianca. Guests also have free entrance into the Sabine Spa.
- Deluxe Double bedroom (2 adults plus 1 child 0-5yrs).
- Suite Double bedroom and separate lounge area with 2 single sofa beds (max. 4 adults plus 1 infant 0-1yr).
La Duna Bianca The most exclusive area, just a few metres away from the beach.
- Royal 2 Prestigious double bedroom with lounge area (not divided) (max. 2 adults plus infant 0-1yr).
- Royal 4 As above but slightly more spacious with 1 or 2 single sofa beds (max. 2 adults and 2 children 0-13yrs).
- President Sea-view Exclusive double bedroom with lounge area (not divided) with 2 single sofa beds (max. 2 adults and 2 children 0-13yrs).
There are 10 restaurants so the choice is yours! Some restaurants will need reservations for dinner so please see reception for more details.
Restaurants without supplement:
- Nautilus Buffet service offering international cuisine. Mineral water and house wine included.
- Carrimbanca Buffet style authentic Sardinian cookery with mineral water and house wine included.
- Il Pomodoro Buffet style ethnic restaurant with mineral water and house wine included.
- Alla Spiaggia Close to the beach and serving Mediterranean fare with great fried seafood. Mineral water and house wine included.
- Li Junchi (from 26 May) Pizzas, spaghetti, great starters and a good range of ice-cream. Mineral water, beer and house wine included.
- Peter Pan Dedicated children’s restaurant serving dinner between 19.00 and 20.00 daily. Lunch bookable with supplement (12.30 - 13.30). Parent required for infants under the age of 2 years.
Restaurants with a supplement payable locally:
- Scorfano Buffet with super selection of grilled fish dishes. No supplement for Duna Bianca guests.
- Fico d’India (from 26 May) Tasty vegetarian restaurant. Minimum age of 14 years for children. No supplement for Duna Bianca guests.
- Romantico (from 26 May) Elegant, candle-lit table service. Minimum age of 14 years for children. No supplement for Duna Bianca and Le Rocce guests.
- Il Leccio (from 26 May) Mediterranean show cooking – buffet style. No supplement for Le Sabine and Duna Bianca guests.
Children at Le Dune
- 2 - 3 years and open daily from 09.30 - 18.30.
- Group assistance at the Baby Club (bookable and payable locally) from 20.30 - 22.30.
- A certificate is required, issued not more that 3 days prior to date of arrival, certifying that your child has not recently had any contagious disease.
- For children under 2, a parent must be present for lunch.
- 4–8 years and open daily from 09.30–18.30.
- Selection of activities which vary depending upon the age of the child.
- Supervised lunch at Peter Pan restaurant (payable locally if on HB basis)
- 9–13 years and open daily from 09.30–18.30.
- Sporting and recreational activities organised during the day and the evening.
Teen Club 14–17 years
- Great reserved area where teenagers can make friends with other young guests, enjoy some cocktail courses (non-alcoholic), listen to music, participate in sporting activities and theme evenings. Adults definitely not allowed!
- This purpose-built castle will enchant your little ones with its various play centres, cinema area, Peter Pan restaurant and a special room – ‘Pisolo’ – where they can take a cool afternoon nap.
- 24 hour a day access to sterilizers, food mixers, bottle warmers.
Paradise for children set amongst the greenery and including a play area and swimming pool.
The long sandy beach, with wonderful dunes, stretches for 8km and the part reserved for the hotel is equipped with sun-beds and umbrellas.
Le Sabine Spa
- Hidden amidst the sand dunes, this great wellness centre consists of 3 heated freshwater pools, beauty treatments, massages, Turkish baths and much more. Bookable and payable locally.
- Windsurfing and sailing school with catamarans.
- Diving school
- 4 tennis courts (2 illuminated).
- Football pitch
- Basketball pitch
- Horse riding
- Fishing trips
- Reception open 24 hours a day
- WiFi in all reception areas and various bars – free for 180 minutes and then renewable
- Doctor’s surgery at fixed times - medical appointments and certificates payable locally
- Amphitheatre for evening entertainment
- Free shuttle bus to/from Badesi (2km)
- Boat trips and excursions arranged
- Games room
Resort and Spa Le Dune prefers to use an electronic card for all cash payments during your stay – this will be issued to you on arrival and you may credit any amount onto it at any time during your holiday. This makes life a lot easier as you have no need to carry cash around with you whilst swimming, sunbathing or walking along the super sandy beach.
Essential Italy is very proud to be offering this quality Italian holiday village and is convinced that you will not get a better deal for a truly great family holiday.