Zaira’s top 10 reasons to visit Tuscany & Umbria in June
- The temperature is perfect for walking and the climbing hills to visit many of small, beautiful hilltop towns and villages
- The light in June is perfect for photographing the endless Tuscan scenery
- Have fun at the Santa Fina festivities – the patron Saint of San Gimignano
- Girls… get some fashion tips at the Pitti Palace fashion shows in Florence
- Boys… enjoy one of the 3 medieval football matches in Florence to celebrate the patron Saint John, and see just how the game started in Italy
- Admire the River Arno in Pisa illuminated by candlelight on 16th of June and the annual regatta on the 17th of June
- Browse the fantastic ceramics fair in Montelupo, the home of the Tuscan ceramics industry
- Get some great photos at the amazing flower festival – Infiorata – in Spello
- La Sagra del Oca at Orvieto – everything you could ever imagine you could do with a goose!
- Eat Tortello Mugellano to your heart's content (ravioli filled with potatoes) at Borgo San Lorenzo… delicious!