Luxury villa with amazing views from the large private pool
Arrival day: Saturday Car hire: Recommended
Villa Olivi offers a luxurious stay in a beautiful, tranquil setting with stunning views from the exceptional pool area, the perfect holiday for one or two families or a large group. This elegant luxury villa in Umbria is located at the top of its hill, yet within easy reach of a number of tourist attractions. Villa Olivia has been recently and completely restored, to a high specification, maintaining some features of the original 250 year old farmhouse.
One of the best restaurants of the area is in a village a few minutes’ drive (less than 2km away), nearest grocery is 800 metres away, nearest supermarket is 10 minutes' drive, nearest bar is 5 minutes’ drive, and the historic town of Deruta, world-famous for the production of handmade ceramics, with all facilities for food, shopping, art and culture, is just 10km away.
The wonderful pool has fabulous views and is equipped with sun loungers and covered dining areas. We are sure the pool will be the focal point of any stay.
The villa is situated on 3 levels and has a total floor area of 670 square metres. The manicured garden with large infinity pool is set on two levels at the centre of 8 hectares of private land, with olive grove and a small vineyard.
Due to the elevated setting of the property at over 400 metres above sea level, the refreshing breeze and the thick stone walls, the villa stays cool even in the hottest months – for additional comfort, stand fans have been added in the bedrooms and a Dyson fan in the master bedroom. Mosquito screens protect all the windows. There is high speed Wi-Fi throughout, both inside and outside, including by the pool area.
Ground floor On the ground floor there is the spacious living area with large, bright rooms connected by stone arches
• elegant entrance hall
• contemporary kitchen with island, stone fireplace and dining area (3 fridges in the villa)
• large living room with fireplace and access to the outdoor dining area
• sitting room with fireplace
• study room
• service bathroom
First Floor The sleeping quarters are on the first floor, and comprise 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (3 en-suite) • Spacious master bedroom, which has a walk-in wardrobe, en-suite bathroom with large shower. Access to a terrace with tables, chairs and sun umbrella. King size bed (185 x 200 cm). 4 windows.
• Two double bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom (showers): one double bedroom with canopy bed (bed 185 cm wide); one double bedroom (bed 160 cm wide)
• Double bedroom (bed 150 cm wide), with access to the terrace
• Double bedroom (bed 160 cm wide), with access to the terrace
• Double bedroom (160 cm wide), with access to the terrace
• Large bathroom shared among 3 bedrooms, modern bathtub and separated shower
Lower round floor This levelbasement has direct and easy access to the pool and outdoor area.
• Large bathroom with shower and changing room serving the pool
• Games/tv roomm(Netflix)/Home theatre
• Fully equipped gym with Tv flat screen
• Billiard/ping pong table room
• Storage room
• Laundry with washing machine, tumble dryer and utility sink
Villa Olivia, although being in a rural location, has easy access to the main towns of the region - such as Todi, Deruta, Perugia and Assisi.
Please email or phone +44 1223 460100 for prices.
Final cleaning fee €450 / week - payable locally in cash