Essential Italy prides itself on its excellent relationship with all property owners, whether you own a tiny apartment or a luxurious villa. We fully appreciate that our business hinges on this special relationship, and we all work very hard to ensure that this mutual support continues to be a success.
Our website should give you a good idea of the standard of accommodation we adhere to – here are a few simple guidelines:
- All accommodation must be in a tranquil environment (roads, railways, airfields do not encourage total relaxation)
- If not a sea-side location, then we prefer villas to have private pools where ever possible
- Air-conditioning is not essential but much requested
- Cleaning, maintenance, garden and pool-staff must be sourced and paid for by the owner
- Kitchens should be fully equipped and include dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven, toaster, kettle (English guests find it hard to give up their tea!) and fire-extinguisher
- Comfortable and clean mattresses with appropriate covers, enough pillows for all beds plus some to spare
- Functional and clean bathrooms
- Enough lounge and dining furniture to accommodate all occupants comfortably
- Enough external furniture to accommodate all occupants (table, chairs, sunbeds, umbrellas)
- Linen for all beds/bathrooms plus pool towels (where applicable)
- Cleaning at the end of all stays plus a mid-stay clean/linen change for two week guests
- Handrails/bannisters to be installed for all steps/stairs internal or external
Please note that we view all properties before signing a contract to ensure that they comply with all our requirements.
We are currently seeking new accommodation to enhance our existing programmes in Tuscany, Umbria, Puglia, the Amalfi Coast, Sardinia and Sicily. This year we plan to add the regions Le Marche and Basilicata. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you own property in any region of Italy, we are always open to new ideas.
We look forward to hearing from you – please contact us and your enquiry will be directed to the appropriate office.